Friday, December 17, 2010

Vintage Holiday Decor

My sweet friend Lisa is a design force to be reckoned with. Her style is all her own and it is one BIG confident style. In her home, everywhere you look-a visual feast. Almost overwhelming to take it all in. I phoned and asked if I could photograph her decorations on my pathetic point and shoot camera. I love these images. Imagine what they would look like if a real pro had taken them.





 I love that she has a vintage baby Jesus under the tree in a rustic crib. A reminder of the reason. The ornaments are just so cool with their unique personalities.








Stay in touch because tomorrow I will show you more of Lisa's holiday style. If you want to read and see more of this amazing design maven then go here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment