Friday, October 23, 2015

Leavenworth Golf Extravaganza



I made the cut this year. Played my cards right all year in order to get invited back again. Another fun opportunity to golf with a fabulous group of gals.

Last year I lamented that we had to play in the rain (no cute outfits). That all changed with the warm sunny skies of Leavenworth.




Mother bribed invited local artist extraordinaire, Cherie, who captured us after a very damp day of golf in 2014.
{Art by Cherie}

This year I am happy to announce there was a marked difference in our golf wear game.


As usual, Mother and Daughter were often near each other on the course. My score did not reflect it but we really were.




Never mind that this is a Par 3 and Mother already had her tee shot! No photo to prove it but I am on the fringe. 





















We had putting competitions on the big course with our waters and the small course with our cocktails. Both worked for me!


And for the highlight of my week: The award ceremony created by me and really mostly for me.

One of my favorite parts of golf is the fashion so I had to share my unsolicited opinions of who should win my awards. 

BEST IN SHOW: Susie(center) Super cute, sporty, colorful and stylish indeed!

MOST GLAMOROUS: Kathy.(center) Her clubs are a black and white plaid, her jewels and clothes sparkled and she was perfectly coordinated. 

Thank you Mother of mine!

Golfing, laughing, eating, cocktailing... Who would not want to be a part of this group? Now I must mind myself in order to make the 2016 cut. Perhaps a new cute outfit...

Thank you everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT⛳️⛳️⛳️ Just keep on your Mom's good side....as far as I am concerned you are a permanent member!! Xo

    ReplyDelete